- Some companies don’t have the technology required to prevent shipping errors.
- Some companies don’t allow for different business needs. They try to be one-size-fits-all.
- Some companies don’t have modern inventory systems.
- Some companies have hidden fees and nickel-and-dime policies buried in confusing invoices.
- Some companies just don’t focus on having consistently excellent customer service.
How does pre-screening address these issues?
Our pre-screening process seeks to eliminate the companies that don’t meet with our standard to save you from wasting your precious resources having to research a myriad of companies in an attempt to gather answers to the above concerns.
What does our screening process entail?
Former fulfillment executives appraise a companies past performance noting years of service, customer satisfaction indicators, and many other factors. Independent research studies provide additional information about each companies records and ratings. Financial stability is accessed using credit reporting tools.
How do I get started?
We make it as simple and straightforward as possible to connect you with excellent companies that will meet your needs. All you have to do is fill out a form giving us some general information and requirements for your business. We will match our pre-screened companies to your needs and you can compare them.
- Fill Out One Simple Form
- Get Matched to Pre-Screened Providers
- Get Free Price Quotes and Choose the Best Option!
The best part is we offer this information to you for free.
You read that correctly. This is a free service for you. You get your wants and needs met and your questions answered. We are here to help you make an informed decision to help your business grow. Our vendors simply pay a small fee when we connect them with you – no brokerage or commission involved!